Looking for Love? Why do we put more effort into looking for a new job than looking for love?!!
Ask yourself what you want..what you really really want!! Make a list!! Stick to it!!… Get interviewing!! GOOD LUCK!
1. What does my ideal relationship look like, what are my values?
2. Where and how would we live? (City, country side, flat, house. Cohabit, separate),
3. What characteristics am I looking for in a partner (GSOH, creative, reliable, emotionally intelligent, looks, intellect, beliefs, cultural values)
4. What would I love to do during our courtship?
5. The role of the male and female in courtships and relationships
6. What are my hopes and dreams, how would this fir into our relationship?
7. Finances: how would this be managed, who would earn, values about money?
8. Friendships: How would we be involved in social activities? What do I love to do?
9. How would we have friends (common/personal). How would we meet these friends and what would be the aim of these friendships?
10. Love & Intimacy: How would our mutual affection be expressed physically and verbally. How frequently would we have sex. What turns me on, what is important to me?
11. Leisure time: How would we spend time after work and on weekends (together/separate)? Would we have common and/or individual hobbies?
12. Decision making: How would we decide about important issues concerning the partnership (bigger financial investments, deciding where to spend holidays, etc.)?
13. Conflict: How would we deal with conflicts? How would we find solutions? How do I deal with conflict?